Bluecycle, the car salvage auction specialists
Bluecycle is one of the UK’s leading online car salvage auction sites. We’ve been trading since 2000 and specialise in car salvage, motorcycle, plant, equipment and commercial salvage. We sell hundreds of vehicles each week to customers throughout the UK and Europe.
We’ve also created markets for non-automotive and non-salvage related items including end of fleet and part exchange vehicles, repossessions and commercial equipment.
For the insurance market, we can help insurers achieve operational and financial efficiencies through our range of products including: claims services, new/used replacement vehicle sourcing, storage & recovery management, document management, e-procurement and vehicle inspection.
Bluecycle buyers benefit from:
- An extensive range of car salvage as well as motorcycles, commercial vehicles, end of fleet, part exchange and specialist salvage including plant equipment and HGVs
- Easy to use, transparent auctions, accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Clear damage descriptions and images
- Your own personal account page allowing you to track bids, monitor purchased vehicles and transactions
- The opportunity to receive email alerts when vehicles of interest go to auction
- Dedicated support team to assist with your online purchase – pre/post sale
We offer sellers everything from access to auction vehicles on Bluecycle through to end-to-end salvage management processes for insurers. We also have an extensive logistics network, which enables us to collect and store large volumes of vehicles.
Bluecycle has a strong, proven online platform, which won the British Insurance Award for e-Business in 2007. We are committed to innovation that creates direct benefit for our customers, as well as helping to drive the salvage industry forward.
Bluecycle sellers benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- Full range of auction functionality
- End-to-end salvage management and disposal services available for insurers and fleet owners
- Maximised returns with minimal cost – your vehicles will be seen by interested buyers from across the UK, Europe and beyond
- Complete reputation control. One of our most valued assets is our reputation for best-practice and ethical operations. We have invested heavily in processes that ensure full reputation protection for the salvage sellers, providing a detailed audit trail and minimising the risk on returns
- A dedicated support team who work with you to ensure your vehicles achieve maximum returns